Membership is open to any individual who
has an interest in promoting and maintaining the highest possible quality of
life for individuals in eldercare settings throughout Delaware.
- Continuing education programs offered after all business meetings
- Information on current legislative issues
- Professional development assistance available
- Resource development & sharing
- Peer support
- Job bank
- Information about local, regional & national workshops
- Annual National Activities Recognition Program
- Discounted Registration fee for Spring and Fall conferences.
Yearly Membership Dues:
Full Member: $40
How to Become a Member:
To join the Delaware Council of Activity Professionals, download the
registration form below.
Fill out all information and mail the form along with a check for yearly dues.
Make Checks payable to DCAP
Mail to C/o Diane Altevogt, ADC
14 Donegal Ct.
Newark, DE 19711
The registration form is in Adobe PDF format:
Membership Registration Form.pdf