Regency Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
is seeking an energetic, creative and dependable full-time Activity Assistant.
This position is from 8:30am to 5pm, Monday through Friday and every other weekend.
Responsibilities of the Activities Assistant are:
- Assist director in implementing an activity program to meet each residents' needs.
- Conducts activity programs.
- Assist with escorting residents to and from activity programs.
- Completes required forms and documents (assessments, MDS, care plans) in accordance with company policy and state/or federal regulations.
- Help create a positive environment for all our residents.
- The Qualifications for an Activities Assistant are:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- High School Diploma
- Experience in long term care preferred.
- We look forward to reviewing your resume! EOE
Regency Heathcare and Rehabilitation Center
801 N. Broom St
Wilmington, DE 19806
May 25, 2023